Wednesday 20 September 2017

A New Addition - And a Hint of Things to Come

This one is rather obviously based on one of Mr Wringer’s works - I do hope he doesn’t mind but I created this some time back primarily for my own amusement, based on something I was (and still am) writing (and the plot really isn’t as straight forward as it seems here - nothing is quite as it seems…no, it’s worse!).  The nurse figure is in three parts, not least of which is the belt buckle, which I found important (to me at least) for some reason but which took a little while to get right in terms of perspective. I was looking at this today and thought I liked it too much not to share it with you (it didn't have the belt buckle though - I added that in today, as outlined above. Click on it to see full size - otherwise you'll have difficulty reading it.

By the way: I added in the window simply because I like the idea of there being a beautiful sunset out there - albeit it grossly distorted by the frosted glass - which our poor unfortunate detainee is quite unable to enjoy; it is sort of a metaphor for the way in which time, life and experiences are passing her by and how her financial and other affairs have been cleverly placed out of reach and beyond her control.  I'm sure you get what I mean. 

See you next time. Garth

No comments: